Pacific Heights - "you are the best harmony player in the business"
DJ Stcky Fingerz - "Thanks for the chance to play with you, it opened my eyes"
Bassik drum, Too hot to handle
Peak in sub-genre #44
K Man soul
Peak in sub-genre #58
Modern Easy Life
Peak in sub-genre #7
Show all (6)
After years of playing with the best in New Zealand I have incorporated most techniques and melodies/harmonies and rhythms from it all. I have simplified the sounds down to what I call raw energy and with a few tweeks here and there have created music with "presence".
- Shapeshifter - NZ live Drum and Bass
- Solaa - NZ live Funk Soul
- Silverbeats - NZ live 11 piece Electric accoustic Grooves
- Jungle Jazz - NZ live Jungle and Jazz esemble
- Cornerstone Roots - NZ Roots Reggae
- Mosaics Kollective - NZ live Soul Folk
- Kolab - NZ live Hip hop Jazz + MCs
- John Bronnis Five - NZ live Funk
- Falling Otta - Live live Freeform Electric Dub Drum and Bass
- Trazz - NZ live Jazz and Funk
- Jazz Trios and Quartets and Duets
- Opening track for USA performer "Coolio" in NZ tour
- Opensouls musicians - NZ live Motown
Concerts I've played at
- The Gathering 2000 - 3 day NZ Music Festival
- Parihaka - Peace Music Festival
- Jazz Festival Rotorua
Con Brio Award - most improved performer
National Band Gold ribbon - Best Youth Band in Nation
Trinity Grade 7
Diploma in Jazz Studies
We play live all thru-out North Island New Zealand. Playing live is great! It keeps you in the state of mind for creating, since most of my stuff is improve.
keilwerth pro series tenor sax, Yamaha An1x synth,